Friday 22 November 2013

Sunny days on the beach in Western Australia

Where are we: Hopetoun Western Australia 

Today we have been in Hopetoun for two weeks, it's pretty much paradise: 












Most days are the same, we walk the dogs in the morning on the beach and walk them in the evening at the park. 

Some days are a bit different though, like on Sunday the 10th of November when we saw this BOBTAIL: 



As you should know by now, I love lizards. We had to be careful with this one because we didn't want the dogs to eat it. So Tanbay distracted them and I took some photos. He was trying to climb up a sand hill, but it was pretty much vertical and he wasn't doing very well. So I just picked him up and put him at the top of the hill. 

He's king of the castle.

We've done a bit of skateboarding, which Tanbay is amazing at and I'm not.




On this day I was posing on this rock (as you do)

 and without me asking Wendy got up on the rock! What a poser.

Rodney wanted to get on it too. 

I love these dogs.

 we found this bug, but we don't know what it is.










 I love this photo


We picked some tomatoes from the garden, they're the best. 



All in all, we're really enjoying our time in Hopetoun, it's sunny, it's beautiful, it's pretty much paradise every day :)