Tuesday 3 September 2013

Victoria

I arrived in Victoria on the 19th July 2013 and Tanbay arrived two weeks later. We lived in Buninyong and had lots of great days out to Melbourne and the surrounding areas. We left for South Australia on the 3rd September 2013.

The posts start with the most recent and work their way down to the least recent:


Tuesday 3rd September 2013
Trip from Victoria to South Australia

We left at 11am and got there at 7.30pm, so with the time difference it took 9 hours.. it was good though, we got to see the Grampians [...]














Sunday 1st September 2013
Saying Goodbye to Victoria

My experiences working in an Australian cafe, saying goodbye to our first house sit etc [...]
















Saturday 31st August 2013
Botanic Gardens - Melbourne

Today was our last day in Melbourne (possibly) it is definitely my second favourite city ever (after NYC) and Tanbay’s top city. The weather was really good, it’s just starting to become spring here and it was 23 degrees [...]













Wednesday 28th August 2013
Geelong - Jellyfish and Helicopters

We checked out Geelong and met a lot of jellyfish and flew in a helicopter! [...]














Wednesday 21st August 2013
St Kilda


We went to the beachy town called St Kilda, it's really wicked [...]












Wednesday 14th August 2013
Melbourne - Hosier Lane and Eureka Tower

Today we went to Melbourne and checked out the Hosier Lane and the Eureka Tower [...]














Saturday 10th August 2013
Second Kangaroos! (and a Snake)

So today we saw A LOT of kangaroos [...]













Wednesday 7th August 2013
Melbourne with Tanbay - Cocktails and Japanese Food

Today we went to Melbourne [...]



















Saturday 3rd August 2013
First Kangaroos!
Today I showed Tanbay the State Forest. We were in a clearing and Tanbay said 'oh my God' [...]


Thursday 1st August 2013
Tanbay Has Landed

Tanbay got here yesterday!!!! He flew from Hamburg to Dubai, Dubai to Perth and then Perth to Melbourne. He took the airport bus from Melbourne to Ballarat, where I met him [...]











Monday 29th July 2013
Melbourne - First Visit

Today I went to Melbourne. It was wicked. Whoever it was that told me that Melbourne is boring and like Europe is wrong and clearly hasn't seen much of Europe. If anything it was like New York [...]











Saturday 27th July 2013
Ballarat

Today I took the bus to Ballarat [...]















Friday 26th July 2013
My First Australian Spider!
Today I spotted my first spider, Sorry it's so blurry, I was so terrified. I also had a job interview! [...]


Wednesday 24th July 2013
If You Go Down to the Woods Today

Today I went for a walk in the woods, it's called "State Forest" very inventive [...]


















Tuesday 23rd July 2013
Buninyong

After a whole day yesterday of being a crazy cat lady. I decided it was time to go outside. So I walked for ten minutes into Buninyong [...]















Sunday 21st July 2013
Welcome to Australia, Now Go Away

[...]


Saturday 20th July 2013
Full Australian Breakfast
Sara was very annoyed that I didn't let her make me breakfast in bed.. Breakfast was really really good. We had [...]


Friday 19th July 2013
Jet Lag and Kangaroo Goggles

Here's my jet lagged travel to Ballarat, I didn't see any kangaroos at all but I did see a lot of [...]



















Wednesday 17th July 2013
Explanation as to why Tanbay was late
 Passport trouble and my stressful stopover in Beijing [...]