Friday 7 February 2014

Lazy days in Ipswich

We are house sitting again in Ipswich, for these two gorgeous dogs:







Tempy is a Samoyed and Sealy is a Chow Chow. 


As we have been here before we didn't have many plans, other than to chillax for a bit. 

So we spent our days sunbathing, working out in the gym, writing and doing crosswords! I now understand how to do them and I like them lots. 

The sunbathing is really hard because it was in the 30s every day and almost unbearable to be outside because it's so humid! Working out is fun because they have a home gym, if we ever have a home I would like to have a home gym. 


We also got really into the Australian TV show 'My Kitchen Rules'. It's a cooking competition where they take different Australian couples from each state and eat their meals.. I think the title means 'rules' as in rocks, Tanbay thinks it means 'rules' as in regulations, what do you think?

Other than that I've been trying to capture the perfect moment with T bay and Sealy: 






and here it is: 

look at his little head! 



We had two great days out in Brisbane too, but I've written a completely new post for them.